Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Tell me who you are and not what you have become…




…because if we really want to open up to people we want in our lives, we need to open our souls to them.

And so, it doesn’t interest me what you do for a living or what your working hours are. I don’t care how much you earn, what your bank balance is or if you have a house in your name or the car you drive.

Tell me what your heart had always ached for. Tell me if you feel the mess you made in life is what that has created you. Tell me if you wish to become a child again and grow up making different mistakes or may be the same mistakes differently. Tell me if your emotional trauma has led you to freedom. Tell me if you have a long cherished dream that stays with you like a constant itch on your back. Tell me what you are doing to scratch that itch. Tell me if you too have a constant fear of leaving the planet before achieving that dream, just as I have. Tell me if you have found your divine purpose and what made you find it. Tell me if you have started doing something to align your soul with your purpose. Tell me if you have given yourself a deadline to live that purpose.

I don’t want to know the names of the books you read or your favourite movies or your favourite places.

Tell me if you have chosen the name of your autobiography yet. Tell me if you feel that you have already written that book in the parallel Universe. Tell me if you secretly browse for the future publishers of your book. Tell me if you have ever lived inside a book as a character and which character is the closest to you. Tell me if you feel Jane Austen’s books have no comparison and her male protagonists are unrealistically awesome. Tell me if you feel the friendship of Harry and Hermione was stronger than of Harry and Ron.  

Tell me what you have learnt from the Batman movies. Tell me if sometimes you wonder you could use 100% of your brain just as in the movie Lucy. Tell me if you wish to have that perfectly romantic music booth scene with a stranger just as in the movie Before Sunrise. Tell me if you noticed the spelling of happiness is incorrect in the movie Pursuit of Happyness and then laughed at yourself. Tell me if your hope is unshattering and faith unwavering as of Andy’s in the Shawshank Redemption. Tell me if you sometimes wonder you could erase your memories as in Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

Tell me why your favourite place is your favourite. Tell me the memories attached to those places. Tell me if you ever had a feeling of déjà vu when you first visited a place you have never visited before. Tell me if you wonder what these places have witnessed all through the years of their existence. Tell me if you too get attached to places just as I do. Tell me if there are pieces of all your favourite places hidden inside you.

I am not interested in your taste in music, your favourite genre or your favourite song.

Tell me if there are music that have touched your soul. Tell me if you feel there are songs that are so beautiful, they tear you up every time you listen to them. Tell me that if you were a song, which song would it be. Tell me those lyrics that you feel, were written for you. Tell me if you have ever cried because the music you were listening was overwhelmingly beautiful. Tell me if you think music has saved you in unimaginable ways. Tell me if you are grateful to be born on this planet because it has music. Tell me if you feel music is your oxygen and without music, you would not have survived.

I am not interested to know about your dating life or your idea of getting married.

Tell me if you believe in love at first sight of someone’s soul. Tell me if you have ever loved someone so much you feel their energy with you 24x7. Tell me if you believe in twin flames or you believe you have a twin flame. Tell me if you have that weirdly beautiful feeling of souls merging with each other as if they belonged together. Tell me if you ever felt someone’s emotions as if they were your own. Tell me if you ever felt that a person was your home. Tell me what you think about unrequited love. Tell me if you ever felt the Universe beautifully orchestrating your divine meeting and guided you through signs and synchronicities towards someone who is your split soul, your twin flame. Tell me if you still in the process of realizing that when you meet your twin soul, the journey is not just about ending up together but creating something together so you can help the planet ascend.

Don’t tell me about your hobbies or your favourite pastime.

Tell me if you ever clicked photographs of trees and thanked them later for posing. Tell me if you ever wrote and sang a song for yourself. Tell me how you feel about writing your own story and then expecting that story to become true. Tell me if you ever dance wildly in a closed room till you are out of breath. Tell me if you ever laughed so whole-heartedly because you were living a bliss. Tell me if you ever saw your most cherished dream come alive in front of your eyes and your eyes released tears of ultimate joy. Tell me if you want to inspire someone to be, do or have better. Tell me who inspired you to be, do or have better.

Don’t tell me your superficial and trivial issues in life.

Tell me your darkest secrets and your deepest desires. Tell me about your most embarrassing moment and your happiest one. Tell me if you feel there is a parallel universe. Tell me if you believe in reincarnations. Tell me if you ever hurt someone unintentionally and then regretted later. Tell me what scares you and what excites you the most. Tell me about your weirdest dreams and your dumbest beliefs. Tell me what inspires you to wake up in the morning. Tell me how you handle your most negative thoughts. Tell me about your most inspiring deed. Tell me about the person you touched so beautifully, it changed them. Tell me if you have seen the rock bottom in your life and then risen from the ashes like a phoenix.

Because if we really want to open up to people we want in our lives, we need to open our souls to them. And tell them about everything we have hidden from everyone else and everything we ever wanted to tell.

To know more about the blogger Niharika Chaturvedi, visit www.niharikachaturvedi.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to stay positive during these trying times

  (The blog will help you get rid of the collective negativity associated with the pandemic. It will not only help you to raise your individ...