Saturday, May 19, 2018

Me vs. The Day that was



I penned down my thoughts on the rough day that was...

"Yes, the Universe today was itchy and not ticklish as other days;
Things fell, but not in place;
I might have pained in many ways.
And I searched (even on Google) but didn't find any of hope rays.
"Helpless" was the word that kept bouncing in my mind...
And my feelings and this word were totally aligned
But then there was this voice from the invisible
It was almost inaudible, totally negligible..
It might have been the Universe itself or my inner being
It whispered slowly, leaning in... 

"Would you rather succumb to the day or survive? 
It's almost up to You to decide.

Cos it's just a day, not your whole life."


To know more about the blogger Niharika Chaturvedi, visit www.niharikachaturvedi.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to stay positive during these trying times

  (The blog will help you get rid of the collective negativity associated with the pandemic. It will not only help you to raise your individ...